10/10/09

The Last Day

It's finally over. The update-your-blog week has finally come to a close.

Am I free from this voluntary time-wasting curse? Perhaps; however, this new drive to write blog entries has now been ingrained into my subconscious self, and presently I feel as if I need to continue blogging often, if not daily. Whether or not this was your intention Emily, I do not know, but I have a strong hunch that this is what you hoped for...

AND I SHALL RESIST, for as long as I can! Because I simply do not have such time to blog as often as I did this week! My narrow schedule was consistently strained as I went out of the way to satisfy your blog-reading needs! I could ramble forever about the many pros and cons of this whole week-long event, but unfortunately I lack neither the time nor motive to do so. That being said, I'll just end the pain for myself and finish off this entry right now. Expect some scattered entries, but I wouldn't recommend checking back every day; you'll only find yourself disappointed. Maybe once a week, but that's not a promise.

Goodbye, crazy blogging week!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Aw... I liked blogger week! =(

Oh well. I think I'll still keep up with my blgging, if anyone would actually read/comment...

Anyway, good luck with... whatever you freshmen do...